Thursday, 27 August 2026

#BlogLife1123 - Mental or Physical barriers?

I always do this, stop writing and say Ok, I'll eat something now and then I just start a new post, ugh, terrible..

I'm really sick of Yahoo's lag, they forced the switch to the newer versions and it's awful for the delays.

I don't know why they did that, on the mobile it's the classic version and it's so much faster..

I wonder if there is a way to force it on the laptop??

I'm not sure I can do a grocery shop this weekend. I was thinking of taking a cab out and grabbing a few things but that's an extra expense and my body needs to rest and not go out for a while.

I am so frustrated. I am sleeping but each day, I'm waking up with no energy.

I'm scared to do things in case it aggravates my body into a strain.

But at the same time, the to-do list is piling up. There have just been some violent twinges, where my body warns me...

Hey, are you paying attention yet? I need you to relax and not do anything strenuous..

If not, I'm shutting down and the pain will be unbearable..

The sensible thing is to get takeout to last a few days and wait until the end or beginning of the month for the payment to arrive.

Finally I checked my balance and there isn't any nasty direct debits going to UnFantastic Services, the scam cleaning company.

It looks like they removed me from the annual club, but did not inform me. They are still spamming my email though.

I don't know how spam works, some companies get notified and block your email, others just carry on..

Ah ok so I tried to write my first post on Reddit but it got banned for not having enough Karma points..

Which is what you get for I'm guessing, responding to other comments and having them upvote yours..

Pretty funny, you can't express yourself yet...

(Argh, for the record do not copy and paste from Reddit, it screwed up my blog with a black background and it's infecting the text grr).

If you are wondering what I posted, it's this..

Peculiarly and particularly hard to get to know

I feel like an odd duck sometimes. It's not always bad to be different.

I'm wondering if anyone else has this aversion to being asked personal questions?

I know generally it's the thing to do when getting to know someone new but I prefer to reveal information slowly, at my own pace, instead of someone firing questions and demanding answers immediately.

It just puts me off continuing the conversation..

That was it. I just wanted to put it somewhere in case it got deleted.

Ahh there is an option to repost it somewhere else and not in Communications, where they may have less strict policies.

I just tried in Introverts and so far it hasn't been flagged or removed.

I had another idea for a post there or here. I don't know if it has enough steam..

Something about things people say that initially knock your confidence...

A couple of strange things that are happening. Chromebook keeps saying the storage is full but not letting me delete anything..

Last night I lost the Samsung phone, finally found it and thought I hope everything else is in it's place.

I woke up saw something blurry and white on the bed and it was my contact lens case.. 

How did I not put them away? I'm a bad sleeper, how did it not go flying in the night?

Weird. I'm gonna have my fish finger bagel and relax. I'll do an Asda or Iceland shop next week.

I need good quality black bags and I can't get them from Morrison's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D