I finally felt chilly enough and just yuck with the cramps that I grabbed the blankie and am cosily underneath.
It doesn't feel hot but that's ok. I just need it to warm me up and it has.
Heat therapy is nice. It will help sooth my bones. I have the fan on too, in case it's too stuffy.
Oh goodness me, what a morning. No G, so unhelpful Iceland driver stood there watching me unpack...
Back is sore and then lollies got stuck in the back of the freezer, the shelve wouldn't push in, spent ages trying to sort that..
My back is killing me... I'll be paying for that exertion soon enough..
It's not helping it's boiler day, had to put it on for a while and the nausea is just plaguing me...
Hopefully the binaural beats will ease it and I have ice water to sip and for brekkie in a bit, Greek bread and a salad with some butter
Eating might help but sprawling out is good too. I wish I could put on blankie today too, but I'm boiling hot..
A strange thing happened, when I looked at the Iceland invoice...
It didn't say 50p for the cornettos, it said £1.85... I thought What on earth??
I had to calculate the bill because it did say discounts but not details but it turns out, I did get it for 50p.
Otherwise I would have handed them back and thought Scoundrels!!
Unfortunately no rolls in stock and no substitutions, arghh. They could have given a loaf of bread or another croissant pack..
But I will make do. This is the time, I would do a mini shop but nowhere takes cash and I can barely stand, let alone move..
Oof finally, I don't feel so queasy any longer, the binaurals helped.
I don't feel like munching yet.
Ugh, I took out the bins and they haven't emptied them and there is a notice someone put something in the recycling and they won't empty it..
Fine....... But what's the reason, you aren't emptying the bins??
I hate them, they frequently skip us without reason and it will continue piling up...
Ahh they finally came and did their job. No more bins on the floor. Good.
tt's now 11.14am, uc hasn't called or sent a message, the cramps and nausea is present.
I'm feeling stressed. I tried to finish this yesterday but couldn't.
It will be a FauxThursday edition.
Ugh I still can't relax, they are an hour overdue, it's nearly 12pm.
While I am waiting, I decided to get rid of all the facebook friends that existing from games I think..
I'm starting new because I'm entering the competitions and need tagging buddies.
I'm confused I deleted a bunch of names and they are still there..
I added my twitter and facebook name to a database so I can stop missing out on the goodies..
I give up. I will message them at 12.30pm. Right now, I've been avoiding eating so I wouldn't be away from my phone..
Sod it, time to make breakfast and relax away from these twits, who constantly have no issue, putting my health at risk!
Swines!
Right it's just before 1pm, I've made a salmon and egg toastie and it's getting cold as I write this.
I've messaged them, to give an update and to show, I didn't decide to ignore my meeting and will see if I get a response.
I'll update later or next week, I just want to switch off now.
Yea I thought so, they screwed me over. I got a threatening message to say give us a good reason you didn't attend, even though I messaged them..
So I just repeated it and I'm hoping, they ask me about it and don't penalise me, as they were the ones at fault, dodos!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D