Monday, 7 September 2026

#BlogLife1128 - Lil sweet, lil fiery....

Nope I'm not talking about moi... It's time for some foodie reviews.

I just tried the McCain triple cooked chips. I did them for about 25 minutes which was perfect, the smaller ones were a bit crispy..

The large ones, just right and I thought I would dip it in Nando's sweet chilli jam.. Good crunch to them.

Yummy combination, like a sweet relish or ketchupy type.. It's not too sweet or peppery and I'm glad I tried it..

I wasn't sure at first. I think the more you have, the more the pepper kicks in, it was a lil tongue tingly but not harsh, just gentleish, if you don't like a lot of spice.

It's different to the usual mayonnaise or hummus or even garlic dips that I buy.

Oh it pairs really well with beef. I put it in a toastie and just small dabs, the lid is really hard to open.

Actually with every single thing I've tried, fish, cheese.. It's complimented it well, very versatile.

Something driving me crazy all weekend was this phone popup in all the games, cpu, fps I think..

Anyway I finally got rid of it. I opened up the plus tab in a game, unpressed System monitor and boom that solved it.

Even though my stomach is lurching, I do feel better now. I updated this previous post as more information came today.

Ah this means I'll have to do a grocery shop for Thursday or Saturday..

Oh my it's nearly 2pm and just had my first meal. I decided to do a burger toastie as I didn't have any buns.

Oof this was more like steak. I can't recall where I got it from, the same one with a short expiry..

I think it was Sainsbury, pretty tasty so what I did was grilled the bread, cooked the burger separately for 20x minutes.

Then when the toast was done, put Philadelphia cheese, garlic and herb one and a bit of the sweet chilli jam..

Delicious. I actually ended up slicing the burger to cover the whole toast, it was better.

Oof I am so bloated, still no monthly, but the symptoms are brutal.

I need to sip more water and see if that helps. An old show that is only 2 seasons long I love is called The Catch.

Basically a conman, seduces a woman, proposes, to get access to her company and client base..

To swindle her cashflow also but she's no simpleton that will lie down and sob and take it, she fights back.

It's an investigative firm and he just walks out on her and she tracks him..

But the kicker is, he has real feelings for her and she for him.

But he's also got a stranglehold partner who won't let him go. I like it, interesting.

I'm a bit scatterbrained today. I keep forgetting the topics.

The last thing I want to say. I'm extremely petty.

So me and Mama were talking and she said Oh if you're finished that, don't throw it away because I can give it.... So and so..

I would have no issue giving it to her, for private use but I'm guessing the person she is referring to...

Is my, I can't say it. The person, the sibling that's been destroying my life, bullying, threatening, etc..

His wife is who she is referring too and when she said it. I didn't even react. I have had absolutely no interest in them whatsoever.

They have a kid and I've never asked to see a photo or how he is doing.

Any enquiries, would be like me saying.... Yea being treated like crap is instantly forgotten and forgiven...

I can't do that. She would like that, but she's living in bloody la land.

She doesn't mind being treated disrespectfully, verbally abused, threatened with violence...

But I do! It's the fact that she has no compulsion and would ask and not think about how I might feel, which infuriates me...

So thoughtless and clueless. Really??? My patience is wearing thin.

I still feel like she's patiently waiting for me to say Yea I'm over a lifetime of fear.

*Shrugs* and to be honest, I was just overreacting to constantly running and locking myself in my room to avoid violence..

Silly me. Rolls my eyes. I think she's deathly afraid of looking inwards and realising she enabled all this toxic behaviour and still does.

I wish she would leave me out of it though. The more she includes me, the more it says. I don't give a damn about you.

I choose the abusers over you! She always blames me. One day I will snap.

Hateful things will pour out and the saddest thing of all, is that I will mean every single one...

Not because she's a bad person or because I'm evil. It will be due to holding back all these years.

Like how can someone as religious as you make me feel so small and insignificant??

How did you not see your own daughter didn't care about life?

You never questioned why your daughter stopped dating? Because you know what?

You didn't give a damn.

You never asked, Why is she so cold and detached? Why doesn't she have friends?

Why why why?

Maybe I would have told you. You pushed me to socialise with people that hated me...

I in turn couldn't stand myself. What did you expect?

And you know the funniest thing of all? In your eyes, they were perfect princesses.....

Could not do anything wrong. Model figures, winning personalities. Always smiling...

The daughters you craved and yet the one you had, that only wanted to please you..

You threw away like trash. I told you, how disgusting their behaviour was....

Your response? Oh just forgive them.....

My conscience is clear. Yours not so much....

Oh and Reddit is different now, when I post I don't have to choose a community, it's gone automatic I guess.

Some still get removed, saying Oh you're Karma is too low. Numbnuts, what the hell does it matter?

It should be based on offensive comments..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D