Wednesday, 16 September 2026

#BlogLife1135 - Back up

Good afternoony folks. How are you? I had a long glorious sleep last night.

I woke up late but my body needed it and my back feels so much better with the binaural beats on all day and trying to not over exert myself.

(I think I played it for 2 days straight and it was one of those... Is it working? I don't feel better..)

But obviously it was, because I don't take painkillers. I haven't used heat much, so what else could have helped?

Actually while it's early I have the blankie on low to boost the recuperation process and the fan is on too.

It's not completely healed but at least now, while I'm bending, I'm not screaming or cursing from the sharp pains..

I'm going to order groceries for tomorrow as it's over a week and I need to stock up.

Hopefully G will deliver in bags and then less straining my back but we shall see..

I've finished Asda's Face Facts cleanser... Umm I liked the orangey appearance, the fruity scent, the lightness..

But it didn't help with the breakouts. It was preventative and I still have dry patches on my face so I wouldn't buy it again.

I don't recommend it for combination skin. I think yesterday I started on the Garnier Vitamin C clarifying wash £3.50.

50p less and it foams nicely. Transparent appearance so a lil boring.

I don't think it's scented, another minus point but it is refreshing to use.

Parts of my face are still dry. I think my eye drops are the cause, it runs down my face and the sides are dry.

I'll be honest. I keep forgetting to moisturise, so I have to do that more.

I'm speculating but I think the Garnier will perform better but it's too early to say anymore.

Hopefully in a few weeks I'll remember to give an update. I'm so glad the weather is presently mild, my back is loving the heat.

I don't even want to get up for water or food but oof it's nearly 2pm, so I definitely should..

At some point, I have to pluck my brows also. It slips out of my mind, gosh they must be a fright..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D