I feel a tad reassured. There's more in the freezer than I anticipated.
I do have fish, steak, beef pancakes and I have crackers too. I can stretch that out.
My hands are paining me so carrying shopping is going to strain them, that's a no no.
The cafe (The C****) I discovered has a really bad hygiene rating so that's not going to work either.
No matter the options, I'm taxing myself. Maybe I'll switch from 2x meals a day, to just one?
I still have that £10 altogether cashback pending. Oh ok it's £12 that's even better but it's still not enough to do a £40 grocery shop.
I feel like not buying food, is something I eventually have to get used too. There just isn't enough money.
I cut back and it still didn't work. At least with product testing, I can get some premium hair and beauty supplies for free.
Maybe I'll get a competition win that contains shopping vouchers?
It's ridiculous I can't even get to the shops. I think there is a Supermarket on the way to the Market but it's across an insanely busy road and I don't feel comfortable crossing..
And then I'm still stuck, if I try to carry a lot, I'll break my hands.
Not my preferred outcome but there is a 40% deal going at Just Eat. At least that's 2/3 days worth of food and £12 off.
I guess this is the time I wish I had no appetite. The spare cash I have is going to run out eventually.
At least when December rolls around the roads will be open and the shops are more accessible.
I won't be so delicate and exhausted. I just have to survive until then.
Oof I am so bloated. I had some soup and spring rolls, the rest can be for tomorrow or the next day.
I was hoping they threw in prawn crackers, meanies. It was pretty funny to be called and asked if I had change..
Just walk with some dodo, maybe they heard about my reputation.. This time I actually did though.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D