Monday 29 January 2018

The slapping method

I finally feel a little more presentable now that my eyebrows have been shaped and tidied. Mum and me spent half the day together even though it was bitterly cold and drizzling. 

The winnings haven't gone into her account yet but it sometimes seems rare for us to get together without interruptions so we decided to meet anyway.

I skipped breakfast as usual. I just didn't feel hungry and I knew we'd be having a big lunch so that was fine. The salon was actually the busiest I've seen it in a while so we had to wait. 

If I had minutes on my phone I would have booked but too much gabbing away on the phone has dried up the mere 400 that BT permits me.

I'm not sure about this new leave in conditioner I bought. I prefer the spray kind as it's less weighty but  it doesn't seem to do much although having just felt my hair it is a fraction softer. 

I might just stick with the cream one I discovered in Tesco that smells divine. I can't be too liberal with it though as it doesn't soak in well but if used correctly it does leave my hair kissably soft. I actually forgot I had any at home hence buying more.

Now that my hair is so much shorter I am determined to take care of it better so that it grows quickly and healthily. It was the longest length I have managed to grow it since being a teenager.

I'm sure it was just above my waist but it was so stringy and thin I just had to be strict with myself and cut off the majority.

Have you ever had a percussion massage? I haven't. I'm so used to my cosy shiatsu massage cushion that I have never considered anything else. 

Well this time I was sat on the right chair and it was set to percussion and some sort of pushy squeezey method which was truly bizarre and not greatly relaxing but when it swept across my back that was heavenly.

I let mum go first because we both love how the female beautician thoroughly does the leg massage whereas the male only goes as far as the ankle.

Unfortunately as they were so full today we both waited in turn and he treated us both which was a smidgen disappointing but it was still a decent experience until the end. 

I'm not sure why he is so heavy handed or thinks women appreciate it but it is too freaky. At the end he started slapping my legs up and down. 

I watched in amazement as he had done it to previous people but somehow was still gobsmacked when he did it to me and it wasn't light it was as though he was seeking revenge. 

Hard and violent psychopathic retribution. I had to tell him to stop because it bloody hurt.

Why..? Oh why?? Would you do that to a woman? Instead of just ending on a soothing massage? 

I am still traumatised and may need to seek therapy or go the easy route and plead with the female staff to take care of me next time :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D