Sunday 28 January 2018

I don't consider myself a gambler but..

I've tried out a few game sites in my time and the majority were free or had free games within them and I have had varying degrees of luck however I'm not so keen on the chat aspect. 

I have made a few great friends and have also butt heads unfortunately but I remember the chat section in Jackpotjoy being my favourite. 

I was at a particularly low time in my life and I used to play the free games and leave the chat open observing the silly and humorous banter too shy to join in until one day I did. 

I remember this shroud of darkness clouding my moods and one of the highlights would be to login there and take my mind off my horrid home life.

Now I have found a new site offering bingo and slots and although you have to make a deposit to withdraw any profit, they offer free and low cost games. 

I actually missed out on the promotion for the first deposit because I didn't read the blurb properly and only put in the bare minimum which was £5 to withdraw £64 but aside from the lousy clueless customer service it's actually not a bad site. 

I do keep winning and losing but now I've decided to just gamble the pennies and leave the pounds to build up as it is so tempting to try for a big bundle and convince yourself that you will eventually get the bonus game if you play long enough but that isn't always true.

My mum has had better luck and scooped £250. She was half screaming half laughing down the phone in disbelief. She is definitely more sensible and careful about her low bets than me who goes overboard haha. 

To celebrate next week weather permitting we are going to do dual pedicures, eyebrow shapes finally, lunch and possibly some shopping.

It's a new year and I have been struggling with my book and the direction it was going until recently where I managed to carve out some ideas. 

The chapter I'm on now is not flowing at all but today I am going to do my best to finish it. I do want to progress and start on the second book while the ideas are fresh in my mind.

Fed up with the inaccurate view counter on here, I did sign up for Google analytics but I'm finding that confusing and incorrect also so I don't know if my only solution will be too start posting directly on bloglovin. 

Mind you they only have a 7 day summary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D