Saturday 9 September 2017

Moi? Surely not..

Well September is proving to be a very fascinating month. I got a private test which is exactly what I needed but it isn't the way I thought it would be however early days yet. 

I came back from a late lunch today with mum and it was great to just chill out with her and have a sumptous lunch.

I was able to tell her about the hot streak I'm currently having. £20 paypal, £50 shopping voucher, multiple scratchcards and the month has just begun. 

There have been a lot of small but regular wins this year and it is all adding up so very overdue pleasant news for me while I'm suffering these increased dizzy spells and foggy brainwaves.

The only thing I'm sad about is that I forgot to pick some dessert to take away with me. Cupcakes would have gone down a treat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D