Monday 4 September 2017

Do I seem funny to you?

The easily agitated season is almost upon me. I have skipped July/August's period but that isn't unusual for me. 

Something recently happened and at first I had a twinge of hmm but let it wash over me, however now two others have said the same thing and it no longer seems so harmless.

"Nobody understands anything you say but we all laugh anyway." Exactly how am I supposed to take that? I know there is no intended malice behind it but it is still thoughtless.  

While they are chuckling away at my expense. I have feelings too. I do admit to not always filtering myself, sometimes random thoughts pop up and I share however I am sure that most of what I say is legible. 

At times I feed off somebody else and then add my own witty spin to it or I can just come up with something on my own.

The really close people near to me are laughing themselves silly and making me laugh. Other people however are adding sarcastic comments and making me feel self conscious. 

One friend has already noticed that I am quieter than usual.

The sensitive part of me that grew up being ridiculed has always been prickly about not being laughed at, but that people laugh with me.

I can only be myself the madcap, sensitive and intelligent me. Certain things people say will always hurt me but nowadays it is merely a superficial dent and not the long ago festering damage it once was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D