Tuesday 6 August 2024

#BlogLife732 - J's ghost said howdy..

Song of the day - Sam Smith - How Do You Sleep?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmYypVozQb4&list=WL&index=57

EDF just wrote and said they need to install a smart meter, I wonder if it's a mistake, both were replaced but only 1 is smart.

At some point will call and ask, too drained right now. Hopefully it's just an error.

On Saturday night, about 11pmish, I got a text from a mystery number, I checked my list and I didn't recognise it.

Me and Mama were either watching reruns of As Time Goes By or The Detectives sketches which were cracking me up.

Anyway I thought it can't be spam at that time of night. All it said was Hello.

Yeesh actually it was a Hey. After a bit I just said Who are you? As if they had balls, they would have introduced themselves in the first text.

So that I didn't have to ask. He actually was straightforward and gave a name J and reminded me that he owed me a phone call.

I thought hmm, could it be the American that ghosted me recently??

Our last conversation was on the 3rd July and he was supposed to call but didn't and there was no texts a few days later so I blocked.

I had gotten in touch with him on two occasions and no reply, so sod it, he didn't want to know me.

Which was weird as we had been getting on well on both text and call but these things happen.

Anyway I looked him up and sure enough, I said, you're the American who ghosted me.

I'm thinking, what's the explanation going to be and why does he have a new number?

The answers? He said a lot of bad things happened, his sim broke, he returned home and that he wasn't ignoring me on purpose.

At this point I was still sceptical and not at all sympathetic because I was recalling DB I think it was..

That ghosted me, reappeared and then re-ghosted me, which really vexed me.

I replied that I wasn't sure what to believe as I had heard excuses similar in the past.

And that I wasn't currently at home, as I didn't want him to call. I didn't want him to get flirty.

He seemed understanding and said he wanted to clear the air and explain his absence.

I just take what they say with a pinch of salt, time will reveal the true nature of the J beasts ha!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D