Wednesday 14 August 2024

#BlogLife737 - Colours are hotting up - Embrace your loveliness shapliness confidenceness ha :)

Hmmm ok, Blogger is acting up. The wifi is being slow. I was just about to give up as nothing was saving either but it seems alright now, thank heavens.

Got to admit I do feel a bit cranky. my chest is tender and just started monthly so not in the mood for any disasters.

The good news is, the blue version of the £12 wrap top arrived and I tightened the bra and put it on and that felt more secure, yet looser around the waist, ha it's weird.

Even though I'm really bloated, it's the blue one in the same size feels more roomy and less snug that the red one, although I can get away with them both.

I think my only objection is that it sorta gives a strange impression that I'm wearing shoulder pads. It has a bit of an old fashioned look at the shoulder top bit.

Maybe it just needs to be pulled down further or adjusted? Or maybe it's just not fitted enough up top.

Honestly it is strange but it's a different style, I'm branching out and changing things up, so that's good.

Plus the quality and feel, seems like it's silk. I feel way posher than I am in this.

I just snapped a picture of the models wearing it and how it should look.

Hmm at the bust bit it looks so tight and secure and on me, seems loose ha!

Maybe I'm supposed to pin it in place or something. I can't be bothered. I'll just try to flatten the top and scrunchy up the bottom,

Anyway I think everything else is out for delivery this week, possibly.

The fan, the foundation, the powder and the top is with the courier so maybe tomorrow.

I don't know what the hell is taking so long with the contact lenses, yeesh.

Oh crap, I forgot to tell him to do the blue shade, it's not coloured, it's just the way it's made, in either grey or blue and silver is impossible to see, when it's lost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D