Monday 4 January 2021

Seasonal faux pas

I'm still at mums which I didn't think I would be as I thought she said just for a week but meh. I'm irritated that I wasted money on two occasions. 

Firstly the Turkish Delight arrived today from Amazon and mama just gave me a funny look when she opened it and enquired why I bought it as she despises it.

I had to bite my tongue in frustration to remind her what she said on the phone which was she loves it and hadn't had it in ages and wished to purchase it.

She told me I was crazy and that I had misunderstood her and that she probably wasn't listening when I spoke. Grr! Pretty much insult to injury right there.

No matter, she will pass it onto other family members who will appreciate it. The second blunder was ordering a takeout dish that I hated because it was falsely advertised and I did it again, forgetting I had tried it and threw it away.

Actually my third mistake was chasing up the Freemans refund because they said it was on it's way and then promptly cancelled my order saying it was out of stock.

It turns out they didn't actually take the money from my account and so there was no need for a refund. I think the barely sleeping again is making me cranky.

I've just ordered some slippers on Shoezone. I took advantage of the two for £10 and they look pretty cute. I'll leave one at mums and take the other with me.

They are mens because they seem cuter and have a roomier size, with slippers I don't like them small and tight. I got dark blue with a soft furry insole and free postage,

None of the randoms have been in touch and I'll be blocking their numbers before the year is out as I always like a fresh start in the New Year.

I'm enjoying the old and new Christmas movies and am currently watching Dear Christmas with Jason Priestly and Melissa Joan Hart, seems cute and funny.

Having finished the Lindor hazelnut version. I'm not a huge fan. I'm glad I tried it and it was free but it is nothing compared to Ferrero which would have been quite highly priced.

It's definitely not something I would purchase again. I'll stick to Cadbury's or Ferrero or Divine. Now I just have to get a moisturising lip balm as my lips keep chapping,

I've tried vaseline, carmex and blistex so far and none do the trick anymore. I had to get a version without aloe vera as that makes me really nauseated.

I can't believe Shoezone messed up my order and delivered it to the wrong house via Hermes. Now will wait the 48 hours and probably get a refund.

I am so sleepy but at least I am now back home and can rest in my own bed tonight. It's been a really weird Christmas and New Years. 

Pity there is still no Hercai or Ramo uploads but maybe in the week hopefully. What a relief to be home and able to be cranky in peace :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D