Thursday 10 August 2017

Pain 1 Me 1

It's not been my best day today. I was in bed for most of it trying not to move around too much as the pain was particularly brutal. 

I did try to get up and ignore it by getting on with my day but soon after I ate I had to get back in bed. It was not a day to be walking around.

I did have some good news though. I won some cash on a competition, a small amount but sweet all the same. 

Last month was the only time I didn't have a win this year which is unusual. I don't normally have this much of a lucky streak but it perks me up when it does happen.

I did manage to get away last month and it was only when I set my bags down did I realise how much I needed the time away. 

I had been so uptight and moody I hadn't realised how much the stress was mounting up until I looked around at my new temporary surroundings and had a couple of breaths of tranquility. 

That night I felt so carefree I was replying to old and newish penpals and even adding more to my book. I do honestly try to be strong and take it in my stride but I am only human and not every day will be productive. 

At least now I have sent off a few short replies and made this post. It is not much but I have accomplished more than I thought I would when I was stuck resting. 

Somebody remarked tonight that midnight was a strange time to be working but there is something magical about writing at night. 

As though time stands still and I have the ability to hear my own thoughts. It's so peaceful with no obligations left to conquer. I can just make notes, edit or continue working on my current chapter.

My current tests are a hair minimising oil which is working exceptionally well on my face, although it does cause breakouts if not washed off soon after application. 

A mini fan which is quite strong but the battery life doesn't last long at all even on the lowest setting and I left my two month evaluation for the biotin supplement which was not positive.

I have found no benefits for the 10k dosage as of yet but maybe it will take longer to feel the benefits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D