Tuesday 11 July 2023

#BlogLife531 - Are you a kitkat lover?

I broke the news to Mama just now that we wouldn't be celebrating together and she understood the predicament that I was in, meetings at inconvenient times.

And then I was asking if she wanted anything in particular gift-wise and surprisingly she didn't want the massage as she feels sensitive in her knees but she wouldn't mind a foodie hamper.

Non alcoholic wine, kitkat assortment. Wow, I never knew there were so many new variations now.

Mint, orange, white, caramel, yowser. I'm not a big wafer fan but the chunky peanut one is delicious.

And I have never ever seen the hazelnut version so I will get a mixed bag and add random items and I told her to text me, if she wants anything more.

There is even a Japanese strawberry one, arghhh, craziness but fun.

It's quite a warm day today and I wore the last of the new tops, the red version and it's warm but cool so I was nice and protected from the winds.

Everytime I say, I'm not going to order food, I cave and get something.

Today I saw this eggy burger and fries and I was dry heaving all morning so I added lucozade and sprite because I don't want that all day sickiness feeling which can occur.

I was thinking about hiring a professional blog designer to change the theme. I just don't know what to tell them to do with it.

And I'm really worried about the cost. I don't even know where to look, Googly woogly is confusing.

I know that I don't want a pop-up saying subscribe or welcome, I can't stand those.

I just want something where it displays clearly and it's neat and organised, with pops of colour.

But my issue is, I get so bored with templates, what if I hate it and then I will be stuck, having paid x amount for it.

That has what has prevented me from going ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D