Wednesday 12 July 2023

#BlogLife532 - Birthday tweetness

I wanted to say Good morning and how is your day treating you? But I got heavily distracted.

My body feels yucky but my mind feels care-free. I love shopping for others so I finished adding everything to Mama and me's gift basket and most of it will arrive on Sunday and the rest Friday.

The kitkat bundle confuses the heck out of me, first they say 20-22nd July which is really late as today is only the 12th and then my email just said it's been posted and here's the tracking number haha.

I think the longest a tracked parcel has been waiting to arrive is 4 days.

I'm not sure why there was such a big delayed estimated delivery but Mama's usually out during the week and Saturday's so hopefully they will arrive early when she's at home.

I originally wanted to try, kitkat, mint, orange, hazelnut and dark. I didn't have much choice, everything was massive bulk purchases so in the end I settled for...

Hazelnut, dark, orange and original for £12 which I didn't mind paying for.

I doubt we will consume it all and probably just give the majority away which I don't really care about, if it was ferreros then I wouldn't but I'm not a kitkat fan so that's why.

Then I was super happy because Amazon gave me discounts bahaha.

I know it's only £3 saving plus free delivery but I love a bargain. It was £21 altogether.

I bought Scottish homemade fudge (again not a fan), 2x bottles of rose non alcoholic wine.

2x bottles of sugar free dark berry tango, chocolate chip and hazelnut biscuits and ankle socks for me, although if she needs some she can take half.

I wanted to get the microwave popcorn but it was so pricey and none of the other things were in singles, like bombay mix or plantain chips.

I do like the fact that Amazon said you can keep adding to this order until Saturday and it will all arrive together.

I never knew that before. Skin wise I have two black marks on my face and I am having a mini pimple breakouts.

The new Himalaya face wash did not prevent them and doesn't seem to be removing them either, which is a shame because it's delightful to use.

I think I will go back to the L'oreal Fine Flowers after this to clear up my skin in the pink slim bottle.

I bought the Brompton House Apple Puffs 4x £1 a nice medium size and they are already cooked.

They are not as nice as the mini apple bites that Iceland has but they are fabulous value for money, considering how big they are.

It's soft pastry, sweet apple and cinnamon and tasty. It's only the tiniest bit bitter and not too sugary.

I would definitely recommend it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D