Monday, 5 October 2026

#BogLife1145 - Switching.. But not if I have a choice..

I wasn't expecting that. The sardine tin had way less fish in it, compared to the Mackerel, I would have thought it would be the other way around.

Actually I hoped both would be packed. I thoroughly enjoyed them.

The sardines probably had more salt and slightly more flavour, it lingers on the palate.

I definitely would get each of them again, so simple yet delicious and I need something uncomplicated because the pain is just creeping up more from doing nothing.

I'm so basic at times. Mainy all I was eating with the crackers was cheese so to have a different taste was great.

At times, nothing appeals to me, so at least with familiar foods, I know I'll enjoy it and have it until I'm tired of it.

But I still try to rotate, fish, chicken, beef or meat free meals to interchange it.

I can't remember if I had a boiler checkup this year but I got a missed call from them so I'll call them back next week (this week), whenever I post this..

Also a message from EE, bit confusing. They want me to completely change over to EE broadband..

I'm with BT their partner, but I prefer BT, I wonder if that is an option..

They said something regarding fading out UK landlines, the home phone but also said, you can move to EE for that service too..

That doesn't make sense. Why would I want too or have to switch over then?

I have to call them and discuss that too. Ugh I don't want another router. I hate setting it up..

For some reason I always mess it up. Plus I have to input the new wifi password into my phone and laptop ugh..

Hmm.. Well that was unexpected I was checking the spare email as one of the randoms bugged me to email, but hasn't even responded..

Anyway in my spam there was an authentic looking penpal request....

It seemed normal, a few paragraphs long, a solid introduction and it appealed so I replied to it.

I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.... We'll see, penpalling can go sideways for various reasons..

Too flirty, too short, too long or some can't handle different opinions..

Oops...... My bad. Curiosity made me look at the date it was sent, this is how lil I check the spare email...

13th September, eek I'm a lil late. Three weeks ago.. Umm better late than never?

I didn't even apologise. I literally thought it was a day or so that it was sent..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D