Friday 13 April 2018

Good deeds and new treats

Not long ago I discovered a fun new site that was different to the norm https://www.agoatnamedpenny.com. I get excited to see new sites pop up and have a look around before I decide to join up. 

It's a free lottery/competition site to win cash/voucher/food items and not many people know about it because I've been chatting with the owner.

I'm used to loading up various raffle/lottery sites from my favourites, checking them and moving on but with this one there is more thought that has gone into it. 

Numbers to be picked and ways to earn extra entries that won't exasperate you, as long as you are willing to be active and put a small bit of effort in.

I've won and claimed so can recommend it. I only talk about sites that I have won from as in the past I have had difficulty with claims and customer service being lapse.

With this site I admit to having taken a personal interest in. I've seen a lot of free prize sites go under and have been able to take or leave them but this one I decided to help.

I'm no marketing expert but as a frequent user of lottery sites I have seen what they should and shouldn't do so I have made some suggestions as to how to attract more people and what could make it easier. 

It feels good to help out and though I don't know if it's enough. I made some solid recommendations. It has since gone under unfortunately. 

Over Easter I tried out the Shloer Rose version for the first time. After I had a weak barely there sip I was amazed it didn't actually contain alcohol. 

As a longtime teetotalist, I think Shloer was the brand that I really latched onto. It had a natural taste that made me feel I wasn't missing out on alcohol. 

I hope it's not a limited edition because it's a new favourite. 

I've also tried out Ritz bakefuls which are delicious but quite pricey at £1.65 and it irks me that just like Snack a Jacks multipack Ritz has 5 packets and Snack a Jacks have 4. 

Why are they less than the usual 6 packet combination that is more value for money?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D