My patience is wearing thin. The recent random B let's call him, after about 5/6 chats confessed he's 20yrs older that stated..
WTF! Why lie?? Before that, here is the weirder part, he logged on with a slightly differently spelled name and his real age..
Messages me and it's a familiar sort of greeting. I assumed he put his date of birth wrong...
So I even made a joke... Oh I aged you and then he said No this is my real age so I said Sorry thought you were someone else..
He doesn't come clean about deceiving me...
Next time, he messages me and says I know you don't want to talk but I have to say something...
And I'm still none the wiser.. I said, Oh we had a misunderstanding, forget it....
Only then did he come clean... Umm, the truth is this is me and my real age... I lied because I knew you wouldn't talk to me..
I'm just shocked....... And frankly disappointed. I just said Congrats you found a way to justify lying!!
What do you want me to say???
I feel like he wants instant forgiveness and to carry on, as normal. Hellll no!
My instincts were right, he's still messaging me, trying to talk, as if nothing happened.
No, actions have consequences, you chose to purposely lie, now live with it!!
The next random says.... Fancy going out to dinner sometime?
I say No thanks..... His reply? Not Ok, take care...
He says Just joking! What a dodo!! I don't respect people that can't handle rejection maturely!
Yeesh you're an adult!!
The next random with a sleazy name... Fancy a chat??
I say only if it's decent....
Oh I only chat clean, it's against my nature to talk smuttily....
Lying ass, Why have that name then???
Ugh!!! I'm tired of the stupidity!
Well that's randoms for you. Ha a new theme could be #RandomLife...
But no, there's not enough material. Anyway it's been quite a morning.
I had hoped all the bills came out, but no the tax was the last one and I'm overdrawn by nearly £100..
I scrambled and quickly converted that £9ish into the bank balance, from the cashback.
And then I thought those paypal savings have to go. No more safety net...
I thought I only had £100 left but actually, it was just over £200..
I didn't intend to transfer it all to the bank but I guess I did, so my paypal balance is zero now.
Wow, it's come to this. I just did an Iceland shop for tomorrow. I need food.
I don't really know what's going to happen now, maybe I'll have to shop every other week...
I can see why people sell their souls for money now. What else can you do when you're long term ill?
The bills need to be paid, food is optional and budgeting? I'm spending the bare minimum as it is already..
I'm really tired of life and stress and having to put a brave face on.
I'll do my best, that's all I can do. It's actually funny, that I've lost my appetite now, just as I've done a shop..
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D