Monday 20 July 2020

I feel human again

I plucked my brows and gave them back a neater shape. Washed my hair, liberally spritzed on Delia Cameleo Leave in conditioner (doesn't leave my hair weighed down or greasy, eradicates frizz, leaves hair soft) but I wouldn't mind something more conditioning but so far it is the best hair product I have found for my thin, greasy/dry, straight/wavy, refuses to pick a style hair :D

I left the curlers in for twenty minutes as a dry run for when I wash and go and have no time and actually the result was better than I thought. Old fashiony soft waves. Not curls as such but beautiful waves and a good amount of volume for no heat.

The only problem was in trying to keep my hair healthy. I cut the front wisps too short and now I have an unnatural fringe :D At least it's more presentable than having wild hair. I have just used clips at the side and I'm going to have to pin the majority of the fringe away from my face.

All in all I'm happy with my short wavy style. I have had long straight hair with no style for years. I just tied it up in a ponytail to stop the wind blowing it in my face and smearing my makeup but from the time it stopped growing healthily I knew it was time to have a drastic shoulder length cut. I'm no hairdresser but finally I have a presentable look that I don't have to hide away.

The only thing left to work on now is my body. I have been exercising sporadically but now I want to do it regularly. I am missing the dancing aerobics but it's just too painful to be upright and exerting myself so I will continue laying flat and working on different areas of my body because in that position it seems to put less strain on the problem areas versus standing which leads to stiffness and a fair amount of pain.

My goal is to wear a maxi dress without looking frumpy. I would love a flatter tummy, slimmer hips, slender thighs and smaller arms. I want to find that feminine minx that I used to be, not to attract a man, not to get attention but just for me to look and feel healthier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D