Sunday 19 July 2020

Makeover theme

I think I'm ready for a change. I did like my cute purpley notebook theme but I want something a little smarter. Plus the *About Me* section being empty cannot look good.

I'm already scouring the internet for inspiration but so far nothing appeals. I don't want a clinical look. I still want it to be cosy and welcoming but less amateurish. I think I have found my writing groove so I am happy with my content and I'm not looking for fame or fortune, just a little recognition.

No matter how good my intentions I am never going to be a regular poster. I can only write when I feel emotional, otherwise I'm occupied with other things but I am dedicating more time to my writing so I should be posting semi regularly anyway.

It lifts my mood and makes me feel productive when other areas of my life stress me out. I wish I remembered what site I used for the other theme because I remember liking quite a few of what they had on display.

I toyed with the idea of some dark themes, black and white possibly to fit the mood but actually I prefer going the other direction. An array of colours which I hope would draw any potential readers in. I'm not sure if I will keep the layout the same way either. I'm really not technical so whatever is easier I will follow through with that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D