Monday 27 July 2020

Twitter experiment

It has officially begun. I linked this blog to a new Twitter account I just created. My face was purple the whole time. My new handle is @SleeplessScrib1. I'm actually surprised I got the name, there seems to be a few people that have that name compared to when I used an auto generator to find a new blog name.

It's really strange, like starting over, even though I've been blogging and tweeting for years. I hope I don't get the accounts muddled but I put one on Firefox and the other on Microsoft Edge so I should be ok :o

I'm just looking for an funny image to put on my profile picture. I wonder if I'll have the courage to link to my Wattpad story. One step at a time. I opted to forgo the humour and went with a sentimental image instead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D