Wednesday 29 July 2020

Theme tweaks

Sorry I am still trying to get it right. This theme is definitely on the right side of the look I want to achieve, just not sure if I will keep it. At least the words seem to be displaying properly and not overly spaced which was annoying me to no end.

It has a splash of colour. The tagline is clear and easy to read. I'm not especially keen on the grey but the image and green seem to pop. It seems to display fine on the mobile too.

To me it's is clean without being clinical.

I just don't know :/

I also just updated my Wattpad book cover from a shapely headless woman to a couple in a silhoutte and managed to add the book name. I couldn't do anything fancy, the canva tool was too complicated and I couldn't even save the new image. I know it's still simple but now at least it has a little style and fits with the title.

I had another crack at it and managed to tweak it so now both books have covers. I just have to finish them now.

I have now written twenty seven chapters and can't see it going past forty. I changed all the chapter titles to something less provocative because even though I have marked it as mature to cover myself as there is a little violence and some non graphic intimate moments. It was never intended to be a smutty book, just a romantic adventure with more than one male lead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D