Tuesday 3 November 2020

Asda home shopping

I've decided the best thing to do is try out Asda and get my saline and beauty supplies like face mask and face wash. I really do love Iceland but the limited stock is a killer. 

I spoke to customer services today and made a suggestion, they stock eyecare. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I don't seem to have much luck shopping anywhere but Iceland but I am desperate for supplies and my lenses need to be regularly cleaned for them to be comfortable and clear enough to see properly. 

I'll just forgo buying storing solution as it is too expensive. I will stick to saline and use it for hosting my lenses and rinsing them from the cleaner.

Yet more tinkering with my Chromebook and I figured out how to permanently get Youtube in a separate space away from my Chrome tabs. I just use *alt* and open it in a new window so now my precious Chrome has no other tabs on it.

I thought like WIndows I would be able to bypass logging in with a password but I don't think you can. I'm worried about forgetting it but so far I seem to remember it.

I forgot how much variety Asda had. I used to quite like popping in there for speciality bits and pieces. If it works out and they actually deliver successfully on Monday. I will just end up alternating between Iceland and them.

If not I will keep looking for a saline bulk buy offer that doesn't have ridiculously high postage. I got to stock up on essential oils. They get used up so quickly or maybe time is just flying by.

Me and mum were talking about Christmas, even though it is only November and nobody knows what is going to happen yet. I know she wants me to come down, even if my brothers are there but I told her I wouldn't.

Even now she doesn't get my fear and anxiety regarding them and what they put me through. I think she assumes I'm being difficult, selfish or overreacting but constantly placating a bully capable of verbal/physical outrage takes its toll.

She may not forgive me for putting my needs above hers but I don't forgive her for letting me shrink away to nothingness.

Anyway, we shall see what happens, closer to the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D