Monday 2 November 2020

Productivity

It has been a busy morning for me and I feel happy that it is all done. I paid bills. Finally got a long overdue payment from a company that refused to cooperate and pay what was owed me.

My perfume coming via Hermes is due anytime 11am-1pm they said.

I was able to purchase the giftset for mum, the fragranced lotion/body wash. I know it is early but with everything going on, I thought that would be best. Plus I didn't want to spend out the money I just received.

I haven't even eaten yet. It's hard to believe that it is already November and Christmas is ever closer. I really need to soak my contact lenses in protein tablets soon. I haven't been cleaning them daily as I am completely out of saline.

I am left with just a quarter left of storing solution and I just realised, I can finally afford to get them online from Ebay or whoever has the best deal.

I genuinely like my new Chromebook but it is honestly a step backwards from Windows. If you are multitasking and used to a quicker pace, it is a challenge. 

Not being able to use other browsers other than Chrome effectively and not being able to right click without jumping through hoops. 

It slows me down and irks me that the things I used to do without even thinking. I now have to backtrack and redo all over.

I used to use the mouse a lot for scrolling but now I have to click and then scroll but if I use the arrow keys, it just works immediately. 

Plus I have noticed with the caps lock. It is extremely slow at turning off so while I am busy typing away, the second letter is capitalised and I have to constantly go back and edit. Frustrating!

Ahh I realised that my display was too bright and that was killing the battery. I dimmed it as I have a usb light anyway and now it lasts 5 hours ish I think.

Ooh my perfume just arrived 12pmish. All I can smell is alcohol but the little I do is wonderful.

When I'm writing I prefer the browser I am working on to be free of other tabs. It just helps me feel unburdened and more creative. Otherwise I am reminded of all the things I have yet to finish.

I have managed to repin Youtube on my taskbar so that is one less tab cluttering up my page. I'll probably just start blogging in the morning and then do everything else later.

I am going to have lunch I guess and I shall resume the classic posts shortly. To be honest there are not many left anyway.

I haven't seen any good saline offers. The postage is way too high so I might have to buy those really crappy individual vials and use it that way.....Ugh annoying!

The less I am using my hands the better. They are already strained.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D