Sunday 8 November 2020

Beauty topup

I got my Asda shopping earlier and was gutted to learn that my saline and a few other bits were out of stock grrr. I have no luck with the damn saline but have bought it from Amazon because of necessity.

A 3 pack of 500ml for £11.25. It's not ideal but larger than the size I usually purchase, plus it will last me a while.

I also got confused and thought that the Asda charcoal face wash was out of stock too so I bought another one from Ebay. The same L'oreal Flowers I bought previously. It's lush.

It turns out that it was the face mask, that was unavailable. All these amendments are confusing me.

I'll review the Asda wash and face mask when I've used it as my current one is almost empty. I hopped online to find a deal and wowser. It presented itself.

It was probably newly listed and I jumped at the chance. I'm not big on brands unless it is important like eyecare. I also don't want it to be so basic that it will irritate my skin.

Anyway the price was a mere £1 and postage was £2.90. I knew that I was prepared to spend up to £4 for a face mask but at a decent size and this was 200ml.

It's funny the postage is higher than the item. The make is Rivage which I have never heard of so I googled the worth and it is priced at £26!!!!

I don't know why the seller was selling it so cheaply but bargain of the century. Obviously I have to try it first but it was cheaper than all the rest and I hope it isn't a peel off version. They are so wrong ickity!

I would have tried out the Asda brightening gel mask for £2.25 and that is only 100ml. Ebay does have a lot of bargains if you shop at the right time.

I really love the Asda beef and vegetable pasties, they are like mini pies and are so tasty as a snack. At one point they had stopped them but either it is temporarily back or it is a seasonal thing.

Next I'll either get some nightshirts or a new top. I haven't decided yet..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D