Saturday 14 November 2020

Lil disappointed

I was really hoping to watch the latest Ramo episode as someone normally uploads it either really late Friday night when I've gone to sleep or early Saturday because by the time I wake up it is ready. 

However today there is nothing. I looked on the official Youtube channel and they show Episode 20 snippets but with no subtitles I wouldn't be able to understand it anyway.

They usually post the episode a few days later but first without the subtitles. Then maybe Wednesday it is added and I can watch it, so I guess if it is not added to my usual place. 

I can see it on Youtube next week, which seems ages away. :( I may check out some other dramas while I'm waiting.

I finally got to try out the new Asda Charcoal Gel face wash. It has a faintly mild pleasant smell. I couldn't tell you what it is because I can't detect it. 

Black appearance as you would expect and it does seem very mildly grainy which I'm not a fan of but as it is tiny it's fine. I just tried it on the spinning face brush and it's too thick to lather, unfortunately.

It washes off easily and is a little moisturising but not enough for my oily/dry combination skin. It is early days though but so far, nothing stands out and it's probably not something I would buy again. I may change my mind down the road when I have used it more.

I just finished watching this old show called Quantico with Priyanka Chopra. I did enjoy it. FBI recruits that try to avert disaster and decipher who the bad guy is. I like policey shows because I try to follow the clues and figure it out before they do.

It got cancelled after 3 seasons so I guess that it why it had such an unsatisfying ending. I was also hoping the Alex (Priyanka) character would have evolved more. 

She jumped from man to man and then back to Ryan (main love interest) and then on to random men lol. She latched on and then when they were smitten, then she high tailed it out of there.

By the middle of the second season. I wasn't bothered about Ryan and Alex staying together. I just wanted her to mature. It surprises me though that they broke them apart and Ryan ended up with her best friend. 

The chemistry was off and then right at the last episode when I thought this is it.  A nice cutesy ending. Instead of introducing her new beau to her soon-to-be adopted daughter. She just looks and dismisses him completely. Good grief. Frustrating!

I was sure that by now my mud mask would have arrived. This was the day predicted and I only have basic tracking, which states we will only update when it's been attempted grrr.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D