Thursday 12 November 2020

Trying to be a better blogger

I've been sitting here feeling guilty because I haven't put up a new post in a few days. My classic posts are nearly depleted and that took so much pressure of trying to publish something regularly.

The more I try to come up with something suitable to write is the less ideas that spring to mind. I have been a blank canvas for weeks. 

I feel calm and I'm beginning to think I can only blog when I'm angry or sad, when I'm processing those extreme emotions.

For dinner I made these chicken coleslaw paratha wraps. They were great but so messy. How do you not have the whole thing come apart in your hands? 

I didn't even want warm coleslaw but it was easier to put the whole thing together and then reheat it. 

Plus if you don't have some type of sauce, it's really dry as a sandwich. I'm thinking maybe sweet chilli or garlic mayo would have worked better. 

I am definitely due on soon. I can tell by my monster appetite. I am just craving all sorts and just seem to want to graze endlessly.

My eyes feel so much better after my lenses had a good night soaking in the saline and protein tablets that I used for a deep clean. I've never used Bausch and Lomb saline solution before. 

It's pretty effective at rinsing out the cleaner which is really strong and if not removed completely and will sting your eyes for ages.

If I saw another offer I would purchase it but I need to be saving money not spending it. I'm used to getting my supplies from Morefield's but now that I am not visiting them anymore. I look elsewhere. 

An acquaintance was recommending Specsavers but I loathe them. The branch closest to me in town are rude and dismissive. 

If I encounter bad customer service, I tend not to give them my repeat business. There is so much competition, why suffer?

I'm still waiting for my mud mask and new top. I also bought a 300x bumper pack of mini hair bobbles because I use them and then a few days later bin them. It was just about £2ish so they should last a while. 

I can't believe these new clips are actually staying secure in my hair, normally I wake up and look scruffy with the clips dangling by my sides like earrings :D

The Perfectil supplements are giving me an energy boost, increasing my nail growth rapidly but I'm not sure about the hair growth or skin clearing. 

Although I did just chop two inches off but it has only been just over a month so I just need to be patient which is not my strong point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D