Wednesday 25 November 2020

One of the worst nights of my life

I barely last slept night as I was in excruciating pain. My left hand was strained and throbbing painfully. For some reason my skin was burning like a raging fire. It just would not stop. 

The pain was equal to being in hospital. Way back when. Every movement was such torture. I was praying for death. I don't know the causes but it was agony. I couldn't sleep. 

No position was comfortable. I wanted to drift off but it didn't happen for hours. I'm still a little sore and my hand feels like it didn't repair itself as it feels delicate. 

I'll either get my gel pack to use after a hot shower/bath or I'll use my shiatsu massager on heat to see if it helps. I wish I could do two things.

Switch off my phone for a few days and not use my hand. It's just not feasible though. I'm stuck. No rest for my cracking mind and no break physically. 

I cried out so much last night. Pointless. I couldn't bear it. There is no curing me. I hate my life of torment. I don't have the strength to deal with it. 

Somebody just make it end please!!!!!!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D