Wednesday 2 December 2020

Advent competiitons

I have been comping on and off for over 15 years. I have won various big, small and medium prizes over time. It started because I was confined to a bed recuperating and couldn't do much but get better.

I was bored being stuck at home so I started googling ways to make money from being at home and this was one of them. I registered with two sites Loquax which didn't have good customer service and never replied to my queries.

Then there was https://www.theprizefinder.com. Prize Finder just seem friendlier and cosier. I have nothing to do with them professionally.

I have just always used them when I'm in the mood. They always get back to me with hints or answers and make me feel valued because they remember me.

To me personally, that is far more important than anything. I respect good service. Hence why I've never gone elsewhere though the site has been through ups and downs.

Entering the Christmassy giveaways always gets me in the festive spirit. I'm trying to think of the goodies I've won in the advents...

Shopping vouchers, giftsets, fragrances, a cheesecake hamper. Lots of hair and beauty stuff. A bluetooth speaker. Towel bale. Chocolate/cake hamper.

Goodness knows what else because I've been doing it forever. I just deleted my old Twitter account that I used for a lot of them.

I still want to keep my anonymity but I'm using the @SleeplessScrib1 for most things so I figured I would use it for comping too.

I suppose I can always direct message my claims to avoid listing my name. I wanted to get rid of the old facebook but the new one has a pseudo name and I don't feel right entering using a fake name.

The old facebook page remains for comping. My lips keep getting chapped in this weather but I am applying the lip balm continuously.

At least the scars on my face are starting to fade. I miss going to the beauty salon for my brows and pedicures. I still don't know if I am going to be away for the holidays..

Good luck to all the fellow compers out there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D