Friday 18 December 2020

Prime trial

I had some free compensation on Amazon and a fair bit in my Amazon gift card so although I'm not going to be home, I decided to shop anyway.

I'm having it all delivered to mum's as hopefully I'll be there when most of it arrives. I just felt bad about the lack of stocking fillers so I decided goodies were needed.

Turkish delight for mum, not a fan myself. lindor hazelnut truffles which I have always wanted to try and I finally saw a long thick wintery nightie that would actually keep me warm.

I've been browsing the catalogues and watching them reduce in price but the majority are flimsy, short and don't seem durable. I prefer to invest in something will last.

The last one I bought from Amazon is still going strong, three years later. The others I have purchased just seemed to rip or tear.

I am going to be swimming in it because I am just over five feet but at least I can sit down and it won't ride up. It is floor length on me.

I played it safe and went for the black. Short sleeves with a little detail design on them. It's a satin mix but really thick and heavy. It should arrive late December/early January and I can't wait.

I bought it extra large because I didn't want it clingy, when I'm lounging. Also I find it better to go up a size on Amazon. The lindor is due tomorrow and the turkish delight is arriving at the end of December too.

The best thing about the lindor is that it was free. I think when I complained about some order, they stuck on my account. It is kinda mean that I had to pay postage for the dress.

Prime should mean everything is free delivery but the gift card still covered everything with £2ish leftover. I did have a Prime trial early in March I think.

I am surprised they offered me another one but as It's Christmas, I suppose they want to encourage people to shop. I never have any issues with cancelling after the month is up and sometimes they extend it for another month.

I never used to like signing up to trials but if it is easy to cancel, then it is definitely worth it for bulk buys or to save postage costs.

I can't remember if you get a time slot. Not long to go now and I shall be out of here. No more wins, fake or otherwise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D