Monday 14 December 2020

December ramble

It's been a really strange couple of months with the laptop, phone, wifi, Youtube and Blogger all crashing. It was such a fright, trying to load Blogger and Google saying there was an error.

Wifi wouldn't load, Youtube didn't either but I still thought my blog had been deleted. It was only after I tweeted, I noticed others were having the same issues but then a second later, everything was working again.

I do love entering the Advent competitions and some have these festive games or slogans which are cute. I never win those bar once but it's still a lot of fun.

My enjoyment in the Advents waned because of all the fake winning notifications. I have received about four now and at first I was excited and then I realised it was a scam to get my details :(

However I did have a huge win but it wasn't on the Advent. When I say big. I don't mean over a £100 worth. I mean just under but for me that is massive.

As I've been stressed out with chronic pain, setting up the blog, trying to finish the book and trying to do anything without a laptop/phone and no internet.

I want to get the book done so I can relax. I'm working on the 34th chapter but I have zero enthusiasm and inspiration. At this point I am racing to get through it and will probably have serious editing in the New Year.

I just found out the beauty salon I usually visit is actually open for the moment so me and mum are going to do our pedicures and I'll get my brows done after all, either this week or next.

The beautiful cardigan type top I ordered from Amazon has been declared lost. I think customs kidnapped it as the tracking never updated once and I bought it on the 9th November so I got a refund.

The nightie I ordered from Freemans on the 6th December is finally due to arrive either tomorrow or Wednesday, communication and tracking has been lapse so I had to chase them up.

All the Christmas shopping is done but I could do with a few more bits and pieces but I'm not ordering anything else as it is too slow and I am hoping I'll be away so I can take a break from all writing.

Mum did let let slip that she adores turkish delight, so I may purchase some of those and homemade fudge for an extra treat.

I've been craving chocolate myself. I don't know if it's hormones or because I have rarely been snacking. I don't know if I've lost any inches, doesn't feel like it.

My followers are fluctuating wildly but I have gotten to the point where I no longer care about followers or interaction. 

I'm just going to do what works for me and what I enjoy which is my Ramo commentaries because I love the show and it makes me laugh.

The Hercai ones I stopped because when I started trashing Reyyan, people stopped reading and it was too much effort for very little reward.

I still comment on Twitter but I'm way more interested in the Harun/Yaren pairing. I wish that they had showed more of their relationship developing.

At what point did Yaren realise she cared for Harun as more than just a meal ticket? When did Harun realise that the woman he was stuck with wasn't the devil but someone he could get to like because there was more to her than meets the eye??



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D