Wednesday, 12 August 2026

#BlogLife1113 - Eeek almost locked out of Chromebook

Ooh my, the sweet onion Ryvita is a game changer, my favourite version to date, subtle flavour, but it totally adds to it.

More delicious, that would be hard to beat, flavour wise. It's very moreish, so I will be enjoying that this week and a bit gutted, I didn't get two..

But then who knew if I would like it? Oh just had a scare trying to login on the laptop.

I hate that, it needs a password to login, unnecessary if you live alone.

And for the first time, it got to 3x failed logins and I was carefully typing it in, so how was that possible?

Then a message came back, We couldn't verify you, try to recover your account...

I thought screw that, so when I'm concentrating and it fails twice, I restart the Chromebook and I think it gives me 3x chances again.

So I figured it was worth a shot and it worked, I typed in the password and boom, it let me go on the internet..

But yikes, I've no idea how to recover it, if it's complicated, what email address it would go too?

The yahoo or the unused Googly. Ugh, glad it's over. Ooh I just remembered got to change the phone's wallpaper from the birthday cupcake, to something new.... Hmmm..

I switched to a porch at night. I just use the Zedge app, it's free to download but sometimes you watch an advert to get it.

Lots of commercials but it's very vibrant, it's already on Twitter (@SleeplessScrib1).

I slept in today, woke at 9amish but was still drained so decided if I could sleep more and then the next I checked it was 12pmish..

And now it's 2.30pm I finally feel like eating so I guess a brunchy first meal.

I had to use up the bagels, so toasted, buttered them and then added chilli cheese.

One will add beef too, and the other cod fish fingers. I don't usually butter them, but they were not fresh so probably needed help.

I could melt the cheese but I'm not bothered, just waiting for the main ingredients to cook.

For a second I thought the new fan had conked out, I didn't see the red charging light but it was hiding lol.

Something I didn't think about was Mr Freeze sour icepoles, have more sugar in them sadly..

I forgot they added more sugar to bitter things, to balance it out I guess.

Still better than the alternatives and a lot cheaper and better value, but I much prefer the original..

Would I buy it again? Yes, only for the heatwave situation, where it's hot 24-7.

There is no reprieve from it.

Some comparisons, olives from Morrisons, are a tiny bit saltier than Asda.

The Morrisons pasta bolognese is tiny and cheeseless, weird. It's ok taste wise, I added my own cheese..

But it's supposed to be a blend of macaroni cheese and bolognese...

This is the first time I've experienced it cheeseless, the Asda one was phenomenal!! Huge..

Oh I'm tempted by Sainsburys next, the Paw Paw lip balm, I've been dying to try is currently £2....

I've never seen it that cheap before.. Plus other things.. I'll see, this time, I'm making a list.

I've just tried the Morrison's chicken enchiladas, quite nice, probably needed a tad more cheese and I preferred the original..

Asda version, which was like a whiteish creamy sauce, that just blended better, rather than a tomatoey accompaniment, that kinda suits, beef better, in my opinion..

The cheaper crappier version it was replaced with wasn't great, but this Morrison's one, is an improvement.

I think I'll give a score at the end between Morrisons, Sainsbury's, Asda and Iceland.

Rating the helpfulness of the drivers, the food quality, the tracking and the deals..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D