Hmm dips was really the other thing I should have gotten, to not make the sandwiches/crackers too dry.
Anyway I kinda fancy croissants and the pakoras, so I might mix them together..
I don't think the pakoras came with a dip. I'll add pimento olives, cheese and maybe break up some pakoras and stuff it in the croissant...
I'm liking the meat free meals, more and more. I'm not fully converting to being a veggy but the break away is nice.
What do we call it? Croiss-oras? Ha! It's nearly 2pm, I should have eaten ages ago.
I'm still in that, hungry, not hungry, not sure phase, but I don't want it to go any later.
Ok disappointing, the pakoras taste nice but they are onion bhajis, missing those pakoras herbs and spices.
I'll enjoy them, but it's not the same as biting into a real pakora, that burst of a zillion flavours, maybe slight hint of spice..
Anyway, it's unfortunately typical in the supermarkets, they can't tell rotis from wraps, nor pakoras from bhajis...
Thumbs down!
I quite like that combo, olives, cheese, croissants and pakora. It's tasty.
Yes it needs a dip, hummus or garlic and onion. Also the chilli cheese is very mild, the cheese is a bit strong, not mild, my preference..
But for something different, I like it. It's good to switch up, not huge on spice, but in tiny doses, I can tolerate it.
Another twist that I randomly thought of, is a hit :) Later on, I don't really know what I fancy.
Most of the meals got low scores, so it was a bit offputting.
I just checked the packet and it felt like I had 2x croissants but I only had one, I kinda broke them into sections so I could stuff them.
There was only room for the cheese and olives mainly, I had to squish the pakoras but yea it was great and after the hula hoops, I'm stuffed but I might get dessert...
There's cake or cereal bars or lollies.. Yum... Although, the cramps, nausea and bloating are increasing.
I hate pmt time..
I decided to combina the Rana mozzarella and garlic gnocchi dumplings with the limited edition Morrison Marry Me girasoles, basically ravioli type pasta stuffed with chicken, tomato, ricotta and mascarpone cheeses.
I'll add olives at the end. I'll check after 5ish minutes. I'm peckish but not starving because the cramps are bothering me.
I just want a quick small dinner and then I'll sip water or have an ice lolly later, to try and settle my tum.
I'm not sure which binaural video to play, anti nausea? Cramps? Or the pmt one?!
Right, it cooked perfectly, but the water didn't evaporate, so I just drained it.
The gnocchi is a bit bland, nice but missing black pepper, more herbs. I expected more.
The chicken pasta one is spectacular, lots of flavour, I expected to like this less.
Now I'm really glad I put them both in the same them bowl together.
The chicken one should not be a limited edition one, it's too good.
At least my tum has settled and adding the olives, just gave it an extra bite of flavour.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D