Tuesday, 18 August 2026

#BlogLife1117 - A lil nutty for nuts..

More Sainsbury's reviews are here. I rarely see nutty biscuits, usually plain or filled.

I saw Taste the difference, pistachio and Belgian chocolate cookies..

I'm not sure if I've tried it before, perhaps something similar. These are fabulous, really crunchy, not too thick or thin..

10x in a packet for £3, not the cheapest price but a good size, half to 1, satisfied my sweet tooth.

The pistachio is more blended I think, subtle but enough so you taste it. I highly recommend it.

Oh you might be wondering why I bought soup during a heatwave.. (We're up to 5 or 6 heatwaves)..

I haven't even decided if I'll heat it up or have it cold. To be honest though..

I need real food at the moment, not just snacks and hot food is more fulling so I thought why not?

Plus I did intend to get the Thai green curry rice meal but it wasn't in stock so at least this way, I'll get the taste in a different form.

Plus I have never tried Yorkshire Provender before so an exciting new brand to try and that's always fun.

With pmt, I am all over the place, off and on cramps, nausea, bloating, appetite fluctuating..

Zero thirst to severe dehydration. Come on rain, favour the UK again...

Yuckity, yuck, the replacement sushi salmon and edamame is disgusting.

There's no flavour so it was a rip off. 

The Yorkshire Provender soup, I heated for maybe 4 or 5 minutes and it was hot but not boiling.

It smells great, looks good. It's chicken Thai green noodle soup.

I couldn't recall the ingredients, but shredded veggies inside. It's enough for a small meal or snack.

Very mild pepperyness, really yummy flavour, maybe it needed more small bits of chicken.

I didn't like the tiny thin noodles, pointless to me, no flavour except from the soaking of the broth.

I prefer thick noodles. I like the dense sturdy plastic container with a lid so it's reusable.

I didn't like the complicated opening, as it was broken, press to break the seal, rip it off, then with the space, pull up the lid to open it.

Would I get it again? Probably, maybe a different flavour..

I've been using the Dr Paw Paw lip balm. I don't get the hype, it's very ordinary.

I don't feel especially moisturised. It's just gimmicky. It's not worth more than £2, especially if you want scented but not tinted..

The Sainsbury's macaroni cheese was ok, too cheesy and not enough breadcrumbs, there are better out there.

The Humza hot and spicy wings, tastes identical to the Iceland one but 50p more I think.

It's nice, not too spicy.

The Face Facts cleanser is not preventing breakouts, small ones seem to be forming on my face, due to hormones, so that's unfortunate.

And it doesn't always lather properly, so feels a bit unsatisfying, that you haven't been able to wash the face properly..

It's much better on the spin brush, than your hands..

I was most looking forward to trying the lemon, spinach and salmon fishcakes, pretty thick, good size.

From Sainsbury's and they did not disappoint. It didn't stand out, the lemon or spinach but I think it was all blended to give it a delicious flavour.

I paired it with a toasted muffin, added some butter as I don't have dips or condiments and it was lovely.

Just under 20x minutes, nice crisp on the outside and I would definitely recommend it because it wasn't tough, just nice and soft and not dry either.

£3.75 for x2 was the price. I only did one and had maybe waffle fries on the side, I don't recall..

Got to mention that one of the Xbc/Xpel body butters is now finished (Sunday), that lasted me...

Two and half months, feels shorter than the others. I have 2x left now. 500ml each, so so quality..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D