Tuesday 9 May 2023

#BlogLife498 - Let your inner Goddess out

I had some items that I was thinking of getting. Just some casual tops but I never know if they will fit me.

My plus size fluctuates and I'm sick of buying white tops because they don't seem to wash properly.

The UK always seems to be full of I love New York tops, I wonder if America has any I love UK merchandise? Ha.

It was a pretty blue top from Asos but I didn't want to pay £18 for it so I continued searching around.

There's going to be some more beauty reviews as I spotted another Vatika Naturals shampoo (£5.69 ouch) to sample.

It's an Argan based product and I've never seen it before so should be fun, if not I will revert back to the cactus one which I loved.

I also am running low on my mud mask and I wanted a chocolate one but I didn't see any, sadly.

But I did see Black and Red argan again, ha, clay mask 400ml for about £4.48 which actually isn't bad.

It's twice the size I usually get and again it will last a while as I don't tend to apply all that much.

I've used Argan on my hair before and had a good result. I don't think I've used it on my face though.

Certain things are not universal, you have to experiment and use what suits you better individually, concerning your face, body and hair.

Aloe vera, witch hazel and tea tree oil does absolutely nothing beneficial for me. I avoid those ingredients.

I also got Ocufresh eye drops for £3.50 as my eyes are excessively dry at the moment, not irritable just in need of moisture.

Then I saw 2 t-shirts with a single letter on them. I just chose X and they were a fiver each which was very cheap.

Lastly 2 more tops caught my eye, one was a blue floral for £12.50 and the other was this pink and grey floral for £12.50 also.

Even though I was disappointed with the purple lippy I received. I still like the idea of it.

I searched for dark purple and found a few which were reasonably priced.

Nyx in the Dark Magic shade for £2.15 and Sleek Lip shot in the Dark Paradise shade for £2.04.

There's a Boots version CYO brand but it's a lip plumper and my lips are full but the shade looks ideal.

It's hard to tell on caramel skin, what is going to be dark enough and stand out.

I bid on it but I don't even know if I want it.. £2.94 currently, it ends in a few hours, I guess I'll see if I get outbid..

I didn't really expect to win it but at least I have a few to compare and if it's not dark enough, I'll try and blend it.

I've just paid some bills and cleared some of the balance but why on earth a company can't speak plainly about debts is infuriating.

I only wanted to know what I had to pay to make me even and she went all around the houses confusingly and still didn't give me a number, yeesh!

But I worked it out and actually, it's not too bad. I settled most of it today and will do the rest soon.

I just have to be careful to not over-stretch myself, hence the not clearing it all, in one go.

All the shopping bits are in the post, except the lippy I bid on. They predict this week but I'm not holding my breath.

Only one thing has tracking and that's the usual, no update until you receive ugh, useless.

Dic sent me an appointment for tomorrow late afternoon. At least I had a two week reprieve from him.

The nausea and bloating comes and goes. I think it's been a few days without a period and I'm so relieved.

I had some really bad pains in various parts of my body but thankfully that's stopped.

I hope the weather stays mild...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D