Wednesday 10 May 2023

#BlogLife499 - Where's Postie with my lippys?

It's just gone 1pmish and I was hoping Postie was here by now. He can come anywhere between about 11am until roughly 5pm so I can never calculate when to listen out for him.

As my appointment isn't until 3pm, I have plenty of time to try on the new outfits and the lipglosses but if he's running late they may be waiting for me when I get in around 4pm.

I've spoken to a few randoms lately and the growing trend seems to be insulting women and knocking there self esteem as part of.....?

Flirting? Getting to know them? Provoking them? Trying to annoy them and get a reaction?

For example some guy said... "Women and technology don't mix, they're useless!"

The fact that it came out of nowhere and wasn't a sparring session, confused me and then I just rolled my eyes or shrugged, blocked him and moved on.

I don't bother to engage anymore as that seems to be what they are fishing for.

I just think poor idiots, you'll have noone to talk to soon. There was someone interesting called P but he keeps going awol.

One minute chatty and the next just disappears. However sometimes chat does play up and no messages are delivered or printed so it's possible he's telling the truth about not receiving a reply.

I don't usually have these issues frequently though but I did have it with someone else.

It can be frustrating though, when both parties are engaged, especially when he initiated it and said come find me tomorrow night, which was last night.

I told him next time I'll make him screenshot it lol. Aside from that, he seems alright.

He's not bombarding me with personal questions. He's witty and respectful.

I wish my stomach would settle down, it's been lurching since 10amish when I woke up.

Normally I would have eaten or drunk something by now but I have no appetite and I'm not confident that it would stay down.

I'm going to pop a mint when I leave in about half an hour and hopefully that will help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D