Thursday 4 May 2023

#BlogLife497 - You pay me, I pay them...

I was just paying some bills and unless I can't get through, I pay on time but a while back, I was waiting for some cash to come through and it didn't.

But when it eventually did, I resumed my schedule, only to suddenly be told today, I was behind in the amount.

Plus the bills have gone up and during that period of when I couldn't arrange funds..

Um I guess they may have been charging interest so I owe about £200ish was the quote which seems a lil excessive.

I have to admit, I was kinda late with this latest settlement so next week I may either get up to date or I guess offer up a big chunk of it.

It shocked me though because this is the first time, they have mentioned it and this is from last year.... Weird!!

It almost feels like some companies make up debts just to be greedy and put you at a disadvantage.

First period of May has knocked me out. I literally woke up in the morning knackered and I actually slept.

I had to take 2 naps today because I had no energy. Yeesh I am struggling today to get anything done.

Plus I've been playing agony auntie and that gets grating after awhile when great advice is ignored zzz.

I don't have the patience for it, not now, not today! My mouth feels better, no more toothache or sensitive gums.

I did get into a new show Citadel with Priyanka Chopra. Umm I think I like it, it does have it's amusing moments and I love that Stanley Tucci has some cracking lines.

His dry wit is great. It's a bit violent, action packed though and you know it's gearing towards infidelity once more ughhhh.

Cheating is becoming the norm on television, tsk tut!! Oh and still no sign of Dic..........

2 peaceful weeks I think it's been. I'm glad, the mood I'm in, I would have probably ripped his head off with my bare hands..

May your weekend been full of lightheartedness and fun. I don't know whether to carry on window shopping or hold off from buying clothes... Hmm

Feels like I'm wearing the same thing over and over.

I'm not going to do Song of the day. I'm just listening to Christmas music, currently, to put me in a good head space.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D