Thursday 25 May 2023

#BlogLife507 - Dic told me to lie..

It's been a very long day but a manageable one. I feel so tired and I've just ordered some chicken, rice and a sandwich for later or tomorrow.

I think my appetite has left me again. I'm gutted about the NYX lippy, the colour was fabulous but it split in two and that's why it was leaking everywhere.

I have to bin it :( such a waste of money. As I am wearing the new blue top, I decided to get creative.

I did a black base on the eyelids and then added green and purple lol. I don't know why. either?! :D

I was having some fun but now I can't wait to remove my makeup and change into house clothes.

I don't think I can nap it's too late in the day. I made Dic switch the appointments to the morning in 2 weeks so that's much better and he won't be there woop :)

Although I did get a seat on the bus, coming and going which is unusual. The strange thing was the pain was harsher sitting, than walking.

Dic surprised me with this group exercise meeting thing and I was sweating dreading it.

The pain was creeping up but I tried to rehearse in my head, basic things to talk about.

Except that Dic said to cover up some details but I'm pretty adamant that I won't lie.

I will not make out everything is fine when there are serious concerns and I went with my instincts and told the truth and they were surprised but I think they admired my honest attitude.

I also met someone in the group that was really friendly and sweet and he helped to quench the anxiety too, he was nervous and that put me at ease.

Lately I guess I haven't really initiated conversations but I did today and I'm glad.

I really never realise how thirsty and hungry I am until I get munching.

Today was like old times, where I could sway my hips and walk like a normal person without stopping, my face contorting in pain and having to lean against a wall.

I haven't experienced that in a long while...... I'm feeling a touch more slender in the new gear as well, which is elevating my mood too :)

I changed in seconds after closing the door and I set out the food.

Sorry for the late post but I was napping in the morning/afternoon and multi tasking all day.

I hate to admit it but maybe being pushed out of my comfort zone was a good thing.

The nerves settled and even though it wasn't the right fit. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I did participate without being prompted but I did race out of there as soon as it was over. Ha.

I wanted home and peace.. Oh I finally figured out what all the damn drilling is for.

The neighbours are having their windows replaced. Honestly I wouldn't think it was that big a deal to finish.

But it has been days from 8am or earlier until hmm, now it's 4pmish and I hope they have finally disappeared.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D