Monday 22 May 2023

#BlogLife505 - Natural enhanced beauty

Today I lost the nausea race. As soon as I properly wake up I always hustle to brush my teeth and gargle before I start gagging and want to throw up.

I don't understand why I have this constant morning sickness but now I have really intense cramps as well which make eating not enjoyable.

But I'm grateful that I still don't have a period again. I decided to try a few new items from Iceland.

8-10am really is there organised delivery time. I had no issues but when it's after that, it's problems and delays and nonsense.

There is a £3.50 (ouch) limited edition Greggs vegan mexican chicken bakes/pies x2, which sound delicious.

I don't think I've tried their vegan chicken products, if they have any but I like the occasional substitution.

I just hope it isn't excessively spicy that puts me off food, when the heat is building and then becomes unbearable, unless you have something to combat it with, like salad or a dip.

I did quite enjoy that with the mixed veggies and the cheesy topping. It wasn't bursting with flavour but neither was it bland.

As there aren't many meat free ranges that I enjoy. I would get that again. I just think the price is excessive.

Oops I also spotted £5.25 Slimming World soy, garlic and ginger chicken skewers.

Umm I didn't notice that there is only 4 inside, I thought there were way more.

This was nothing like the takeaway. It only had a mild taste of ginger, it needed way more.

I would not get it again. It was fulling but it needed more seasoning added to it.

That's ridiculous but I love ginger chicken. It reminds me of when me and Mama usually get Chinese food, we always get the wings because they are so flavourful.

It's always onion, ginger, veggies and I can't remember what else.

She hates sushi though. I don't think she would even try it because some can be raw.

I felt the same way but it looks so interesting and most things with avocado have me curious to try it out.

I think the salmon ones I get are grilled maybe and the rest I'm not sure but possibly lightly cooked too.

It's extremely well seasoned though and doesn't taste raw. Maybe one day I'll get her to try it out.

Ooh I finally did try the £2.94 Boots CYO lippy in Out Loud, dark purple.

Thank heavens it was easy to open because the NYX one was a nightmare and my hands were vibrating from the pain.

Anyway this is probably my favourite or second favourite. I would say this is the ideal shade.

It's dark but you can see the purple, whereas the NYX one just looks black almost.

It glides on smoothly and I would probably still wear a clear glossy lippy over it but it looks sexy.

That would be irresistible on a date. Very smoochy inspired. I'm happy that I liked at least two of them.

Lippy is just my favourite thing to experiment with but it's rare to find a colour I would wear.

The NYX lippy leaks a lot, even though the lip is tightly screwed on. I don't understand that.

I don't know if there's a crack somewhere or it is really poor quality but that's disappointing me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D