Wednesday 17 May 2023

#BlogLife503 - Arrest me.. I'm a criminal...

I probably should have made a big deal about passing yet another milestone.

500th edition of BlogLife recently published but I never know what to do for them anyway.

Plus I'm only an ickle wickle blogger and at the moment my health is deteriorating.

How is all day, daily pmt the norm suddenly?? But I'm happy to be expressing myself and sharing lil bits and pieces with you all.

The nausea is gone, I had a nap after the neighbours finally shut the hell up from the drilling.

But I still feel my stomach is upset or crampy or something. I want a moment's piece to reflect or relax but there are less and less of those.

I feel really really guilty but honestly it was an accident. (I know all masterminds say that but I'm being sincere).

Oh Jesus Christ, the neighbours are at it again. FFS! All fricking day. Bang, thud, drill.

This has been going on since......7/8am and now it's 3pm! I've turned the earbuds volume up and will probably make myself go deaf.

Anyway as usual when I got in I was dead on my feet. I'm so glad I didn't wear a jacket and I need to pack my sunglasses to avoid hurting my eyes next time.

I ordered some sandwiches and some drinks and when it arrived, I was gutted that there were missing items.

The restaurant didn't answer so I contacted Just Eat and got a refund, that was painless.

Sometimes I like getting drinks because everything is together and I don't need to be walking up and down. I can just take it easy.

No drinks were present so I had some pre-made and grabbed a bottle to enjoy with my meal.

Normally I just have some side dishes or fries and that's it. My stomach is full for a few hours.

When I opened the bag that I thought was the sandwich. It was my lucozade.

Plus a complimentary orange juice and a mini sprite. Ugh the company always looks after me and I reported a refund.

Now you know the truth, you can make a citizens arrest and cart me off to foodie jail :(

I order from them semi regularly so they will get their payment, one way or another but I feel bad.

On second reflection, the food quality wasn't that great. Most of it was overcooked/burnt and dry.

Plus loaded with spices. Hmm my conscience is clear. Normally it is so much more appetising.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D