Wednesday 3 May 2023

#BlogLife496 - I'm probably anaemic again

Song of the day - Peter Gabriel - In you eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3kFPBtc9BE&list=FLI0DEk_aDykRP0sJnme-JBg&index=116

I've just tore open the lip balm packets 3x £1.59 which is a great deal because I'm sure I pay about a pound each just for one.

And those aren't even scented. I normally get the Chapstick brand original and it's okay when you're using it but my lips are still cracking.

Maybe a popular big brand will be better? I don't recall trying Malibu lippys and I'll try new products providing the price is right.

Supposedly there are 3 flavours, tropical (which smells like cocoa butter and I can't stand that scent).

So I'll give that to Mama. I'm not going to bother trying that because they all look the same.

I'm so happy it's not tinted. The mango one I'm currently trying, it glides on smoothly and makes my lips soft but too early to tell if it's long lasting or moisturising for the whole day.

I get a sweet whiff but I don't see it as mango exactly, just sweet and generically fruity. It's nice though.

The last one is mint and that actually does smell like it is supposed too, not sterile but a sweet chocolatey type of dessert one.

That might end up being my favourite actually. I thought I was going to like the mango the best but it's not accurate.

It lasted a few hours and my lips are still healthy looking. The scent lingers too.

I'll let you know later on what my verdict is. Next I'll try the Nivea Rose micellar face wash.

I already opened the cap and it smells wonderful so that's going to be very refreshing in the mornings.

Ooh I wonder if it lathers on my face brush?? Oh I should charge that up..

I've tried it using my hands. Heavenly flowery fragrance which is strong and luscious.

It's a boring clear colour which is not adventurous, you would think a sharp red shade would be contained inside.

There is no beads woohoo!! It's a medium thick gel and so far no lathering but I have to try it on the brush.

My skin is light and fresh and feels like it's been deep cleaned down to the pores but that's the initial assessment.

Hmm sadly it didn't foam up on the brush but maybe the brush wasn't wet enough or I didn't use enough product. I'll try again..

I've gone off kebabs but for some reason the body is craving it so I bought some beef ones, as the chicken didn't have good reviews or it contained pork...

And then I cooked some parathas, added some philadelphia cheese, plus some cucumber/mint raita and I'm surprised that I'm enjoying it so much, it's delicious.

I guess it needed veggies but I like cold salads. The reason I think I'm probably anaemic is that for this month, I've barely stopped having periods.

It's literally just started again after a 1/2 day break. I do feel extra tired, bloated and sickly.

My mood will range from angry to sad to happy (when they stop).


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D