Tuesday 2 May 2023

#BlogLife495 - Shopping thief changed her mind

Song of the day - Boyz II Men - End of the road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8M6yBc9tb0

Just when you think it's gonna be a peaceful day, drama happens.

The one highlight is that the leave in conditioner tamed my hair a bit and even the front doesn't look so bad.

I think the back is probably the cutest with the slight flicks upwards.

Today (Friday), Iceland groceries were due and they were an hour late but I got notified so at least I wasn't too worried.

It's the usual guy and it sorta seems like my shopping. I couldn't see too good honestly.

Then the second box looked really strange. I no longer order fizzy drinks, although the Fanta looked yum.

But I would never order Coke and I couldn't even remember what Robinsons squash I was expecting.

I just told the driver, none of this is mine and then when he left surprised, the remaining things, were not mine either.

Normally they let you keep it but she wanted me to pack it up to return it, when mine is re-delivered from 2-3pm which is now.

Ugh I'm so peckish. There was a lot of pork stuff anyway which I would have binned.

I would have had the rice and would have removed the prawns from the pasta dishes.

But it's all by the door as I'm not going to rush and take it out of the fridge/freezer when he gets here.

That's there hard luck. There's not even any coupons for my next order.

I expect it will all be trashed anyway. She said she was going to swap it out so why not let me keep it?

Ha serves them right, I got freebies after all, some kitchen towels and a Fairy laundry scent booster, smells lovely.

Anyway it's a nuisance but at least it's not like Tesco, what do you expect us to do about it??

No re-deliveries, just take your damn refund!

Then Hermes/Evri was due at lunchtime and then I got an email to say it had been delivered with a photo, that was not me!!

I emailed BodyCare to let them know and I just felt annoyed and fed up.

Maybe 10 minutes later. My buzzer rings and I'm thinking, Oh Iceland is early..

Nope it was not exactly a neighbour, she was probably a street away and her story was fishy.

If it were me and the Courier said are you such and such? And it wasn't me.

I would say, that isn't my name, are you sure you have the right address, what place are you looking for?

Then when the Courier gets confirmation that you are the right person, he/she then puts the parcel by your feet/open door and snaps a picture.

If the neighbour had said, hold on, you've got the wrong person, he would not have put the package down.

When she asked my name, this neighbour, she said, Oh, it was just dropped off and the address isn't similar at all.

I still thanked her profusely but if there was no camera evidence that I could easily refute..

I'm pretty sure she would have kept it. All I would have to do to prove I wasn't lying was take a picture of my door and say, here don't take my word, look this is proof.

I am excited to sample some fun beauty items that are new to me but not freshly launched.

Malibu lip balms a trio pack for £1.59, mint, tropical and mango. I really hope they are not tinted but I do like the Malibu brand, good quality products.

They should smell delightful and a Rose Nivea micellar face wash.

I don't know if it has beads but I'll see. The lemongrass face wash I'm currently using, still smells great and my face is mostly clear but I have mixed feelings on it.

It's just so thin, I'm not sure I'm getting that deep cleansing action that I'm usually feel.

I think I only like it for the scent. My hair is mostly settled now. I just needed to comb it through and it's all styled, even the ends are tamed.

I just ordered some salmon avocado sushi and sweet and sour chicken for later.

I still feel horrible and my stomach will not settle down. I thought I was going to be sicky but managed to avoid it.

Maybe a nap will help but I'm not tired for it to take yet. I'm happy to have gotten my half price discount though.

I paid just over £14 bucks ha. Oh sorry about not posting yesterday.

I was in two minds about it as it was a Bank Holiday. I fancied being irresponsible and not doing much and it helped my stress levels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D