Tuesday 30 May 2023

#BlogLife508 - Unburdened weekend

I'm writing this on a Friday but I won't be posting until next week, otherwise it will go around and around in my head.

It just feels like I am totally free of obligation this weekend. I woke up to silence, naturally..

Do you know how amazing that was? No drilling, no banging, no screaming neighbours!!

I slept until about 10/11am which was bliss. It really was a rough week with the hand/s pain.

It's still not 100% cured but I have a lot more flexibility. Randomly I'll do something and it will twinge but at least most actions are a breeze now.

I took my left hand for granted. I forgot that maybe I used it more than my right hand.

The bills are paid, paperwork is done, no appointments to fulfill. All calls are made. Emails are completed.

I've just done two grocery orders, one for Ocado and the other for Iceland, need a lot of bits and pieces and have to split it into two places which is annoying but I saved about £14ish pounds in total which makes it worthwhile.

I'm just having another wardrobe clearout and it's great that most of these trousers are just too big to wear.

Now I have more space (to shop more if need be). Woop. I got my mini fans out..

And thought they both using fast chargers but one is a regular and I had to dig it out because everything is now on usb-c.

What I'll do as the weather is truly hotter now (boo) because the pain is going to keep building up and I can't nap today.

Is put the blankie over me but keep the fan on and that makes it bearable, instead of boiling alive.

I find I am going hot/cold simultaneously though. I switch off the fan and feel warm and put it on and feel cold.

At least in winter I'm perpetually freezing and know where my body temperature is.

I don't know where I put the new skirt. Honesty new clothes disappear on me. I wonder if it's the same thief as the sock taker?? Hmm.

Yesterday I exited the kitchen about 5 times before I remembered what I needed in there.

I came out each time with something different, drinks, ice poles etc before it dawned on me, I had kept going in there to grab a brand new tissue box...... Sighs :D

My eyes are very irritable so tonight I will do the protein tablet treatment for my lenses.

It's been a relatively uneventful day aside from the noise resuming, bang, drill, thud, clank, arghhhh!!

Everytime I think it's stopped, it starts up again. I'm pleased that I got a double discount on my chicken wraps though.

Just Eat sent me a whole bunch of discount codes for the bank holiday weekend I guess that just passed.

My acquaintance was making me laugh today because she was saying Dic is crazy and if he wants me to pay additional expenses then he can cover the costs :D

But it's not relevant anymore as I extricated myself out of that situation.

I was asked today if I would unblock the lil name caller? I don't think so.. Some things are dealbreakers in friendships/acquaintanceships etc..

Oh I wore the pink X top today, lil bit chilly but the sun came out a lot.

It's not as tight as I thought. I wore a long top underneath and I got away with it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D