Monday 6 December 2021

#BlogLife176 - Shopping for the ungiftable

How do these weekends fly by so fast? I didn't really have any lay ins but I was napping a lot.

I feel more refreshed, the advents are going fine. No wins but no fake notifications either, I'm happy about that.

I have to buy some obligatory gifts and I'm thinking a scented candle and some deodorant and then for mama, I have no clue.

I even took the easy route and asked and she just shrugged but rattled off things to avoid.

Books,

Dvds,

Cakes,

Anything bulky..

Beauty,

The problem is she hoards things and doesn't re-gift or chuck them out, which I encourage her to do but she refuses.

What is left is a massive amount of clutter and she is going to wish she did have a clear out before she moves, which will be......I have no idea.

One of them isn't coming down so I guess I can go for a bit and stay over and I still feel weird about it, now I am more aware she pushes my buttons on purpose..

Hopefully it will be less stressful this time. I really don't understand why my parents are/were obsessed with attacking me.....

Blah.....Whatever, you would think I would be used to it by now.

I figure getting a food hamper will be the safe bet, as that will be consumed and there will be no complaining, something is taking up precious room.

Homemade fudge, premium nutty biscuits, peanut cereal bars, maybe crackers or crisps or choccies....

I just remembered she always craves popcorn. I could add that to the list, just sweet and salty, as she isn't into fancy flavours.

Plus maybe some lovely non alcoholic wine, the last bottle was quite big and surprisingly tasty, for the price, ha :D

Good luck, listen out for clues and just try to think outside the box, if the person you are purchasing for is never happy with your chosen surprises.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D