Thursday 2 December 2021

#BlogLife174 - Keep Scrooge at bay.. Have an Adventful day!

Emotionally I feel a lot better but I think I caught a chill and have been sniffling all day today.

My mama had brought me this cutesy fleecy blanket from Ebay earlier in the year and I had it tucked away.

I pulled it out today and it's so lovely. It's just plain black, surprisingly thick and huge which I like.

What I didn't realise is that it has the cutest feature. I've never seen it before in a blanket.

It has these two what seems like mini sleeves that you tie around your neck and use it to form a cloak which holds the blanket around your body effortlessly.

I absolutely adore not having to fuss with it. I think it was about £6. 

The only parts of me that are now a lil bit cold are my hands and feet, which is typical but the rest of me is toasty.

I've just entered maybe 30/40 advent competitions today and now I can play all the Christmas music I want.

I remember last year's trolls. All those fake winning notifications but hopefully this year I will be more careful and not take it at face value, until I investigate it further.

Unfortunately I advise you to do the same and contact the organiser directly to ask if the competition has ended and if you are the legitimate winner.

That's the only way I know how to differentiate between legitimacy and scam artists.

I did get a takeout for 2 days yesterday so I enjoyed having those sandwiches filling me up.

It seems like everytime I order from my favourite places they throw in extras, today it was drinks.

As usual I stay loyal and use this site. It's mostly UK only entries I should point out sorry :-

https://www.theprizefinder.com/competitions/advent-competitions

I value customer service above everything else. 

The site can have issues or not as many comps as other's but the customer service is always friendly and go above and beyond to support.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D