Friday 17 December 2021

#BlogLife182 - Pork sausage alternates

I was craving hotdog's and Iceland seems to be all out of the chicken sausages so I looked at the veggy ones and didn't realise Richmond did their version of it.

I have tried the chicken type from Richmond's and quite love those but never seen this version.

I read the reviews and they were mostly good a few negatives of course.

What caught my eye was someone remarking they tasted like meat and that cemented it for me and I added it to the basket.

I just like them to have some proper seasoning and flavour and having just tried it, there is a hint of beef flavour and it's quite tasty,

I would say a medium size and I would purchase it again. The tesco meat free sausages were a favourite and then I tried Fry's take on it and those are sublime but not as good.

The fry's variation reminds me of tesco meat free sausages, only not as good. They have less taste.

As you know, I'm not a vegetarian but I don't mind trying out vegetarian or vegan alternatives.

It's fun seeing what I can add to meals. I mostly eat chicken, beef and sometimes salmon so nice to have something different.

I will just say even if it is vegetarian food, cook it well to get the maximum flavour. I did mine for about 20 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D