Tuesday 21 December 2021

#BlogLife183 - Chatty chicks watching flicks 2

I'm back to feeling exhausted. I was trying to nap but sleep just wouldn't come even though my eyes kept closing during the advents.

Last night I was thinking about how tv used to be so good that I would be shouting at the screen..

Nooooo don't say that. Leave him/her. Look behind you!! Oh I knew that was going to happen. Pfft! 

I remember watching an ancient episode of Kojak or Ironside and I don't think I had seen it before and it was really gritty and fascinating so I kept shouting at the screen..

And my mama came in and said, why are you so animated?? It's just a show. 

I just laughed because it's a really truly engaging programme. You can't help but be caught up in it.

I've just done a mini mask/face wash and face brush session because now I'm on, my pimples are cropping up and I needed a midweek deep cleanse.

It's not too bad, just a couple but annoying all the same. I have got to pluck my brows.

The left side is manageable but the right, I can't see what the hell I'm doing. It's so awkward.

Dagnabit!! I forgot to keep looking for the Christmas blog themes. 

I actually found a nice red one but it wasn't displaying the posts properly. It took away the paragraph breaks. Grrrr!

I cheated and found last year's. I'm too tired to search anymore. I tried a bunch out and hardly any were displaying properly.

Very cute some of them too. I'm a bit gutted but I don't have the energy for this.

Today's film of choice is The Muppet's Christmas Carol. I watch this every year because I grew up on the muppets. 

I wasn't a fan of the musical numbers unless they were catchy but I think the cheesy humour and Miss Piggy character just had me intrigued and laughing nonstop.

She had the curves, the confidence and the arrogance that hid her insecurities away and I could relate to that.

I don't know which came first, this or Muppets in Space but it feels like Gonzo was getting back at Rizzo because he just got him in so much trouble and dismissed his fears continuously :D

The highlights were Rizzo forgetting his sweets. Piggy unable to remember her daughter's names.

Piggy and Kermit #Kiggy being a married couple that were happy involved.

Rizzo's tail on fire, Rizzo kissing Gonzo's nose sweetly and just the general fretting of Rizzo over Gonzo's welfare while Gonzo was unfazed haha.

I don't know which is my favourite Muppet movie of all time, they all have elements which make me giggle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D