Friday 3 December 2021

#BlogLife175 - Chatty chicks watching flicks

I'm not sure if I'll make this into a series but I felt like a movie review/ramble, less focused post today.

I just finished watching A Castle For Christmas which was a funny romcom for anyone looking for something less serious to while away the time.

It stars Cary Elwes and Brooke Shields, even Drew Barrymore has a cameo, which was cute.

I think I feel especially excited when the main character is a writer. I feel like I'll get some insights on how to suddenly be an advanced more intriguing storyteller.

Brooke's character has a public meltdown and writer's block so decides to take off and explore a castle, where her father grew up.

Then she meets the cranky pants owner and trouble ensues.... I'm not saying anymore, check it out, if you like.

The name of the snacks I am addicted to are called Przysnacki and there is a cheese version and more of a cheese and onion flavour.

I think I love these due to the lack of excess salt. They are quite crunchy and possess the hybridness of a cheeto and wotsit marriage blend.

I skipped November's period and if you're wondering why I'm obsessed about it.

I'm relieved I skipped a month but I just wonder where in December I'll start.

It's just never been typical so if I actually had a period, early November, you would think I would start in early December but nopeeeee.

It's just whenever it feels like coming on or I could skip another month. 

I'm sure two months is the longest I have ever gone without a period since I started.

I'm not sure how to say this tactfully but I may have discovered a new blog today which is exciting after searching for this long.

I don't have time to read it some more but what I did was intriguing and made me want to find out more.

It highlights the major differences between talking to someone who is also having health issues and someone that is totally healthy and without this to deal with in their daily life.

Some people want to understand or support but more often than not, they say the most damaging things ever.

That is where some of my anger comes from. People not taking me seriously and dismissing my valid concerns.

It's a depressing burden to not feel heard when trying to explain, that I am unable to do this or that.

I am made to feel like this drama queen or a spotlight hog desperate for special attention but I am neither.

The only thing that would have been nice is some respect and to make allowances because I will never be the same as you.

I need different things so that I can do what you take for granted every day. 

I can't manage but you can! That's the difference between us. I have to think carefully before I undertake a task but you can just do it without any conscious thought about how it will unfold.

I much prefer being out alone as opposed to with people because I can walk at a slow pace and let my body chill, whereas someone else is scurrying along, rushing for the bus/car.

It never once occurs to them, there is a reason I am walking behind them and lingering, possibly pausing every few steps because the pain is unbearable and I need a rest.

For that reason I never feel I can say, hold up or can you slow down please because nobody has the decency to check up and ask......

Hey, are you doing alright? I know being outdoors is no picnic for you, do you need anything?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D