Thursday 9 December 2021

#BlogLife179 - Keeping you abreast 2

There are a few lingerie advents going on and the first thing I do before submitting my entry is to pop onto the site and see if they have my size.

Unfortunately whether it is clothes or lingerie, I don't often see it. In this case they didn't have mine but they had sizes above, roughly.

I would have to convert it to find my typical size. It got me thinking about how pretty feminine bras are made for small, regular sizes..

But if you are not the standard and require something a lot bigger, there is a limited choice and style available, especially if you are on a budget.

It's a shame really because no matter what your size, everyone wants to feel stylish and sexy and it's not always possible.

I don't really understand the lingerie companies that focus on smaller busts as though they are the only ones that need a sports bra.

They don't need as much support as someone who jiggles and bounces with each stride, let alone jog.

Why not cater to us, the core market? What happened to bra's being comfortable?

Years and years ago I could wear an underwired bra and forget I had it on and be out and about and not fuss with it or be irritated.

Now I have tried quite a few and it's just painfully unbearable. Of course it would be a dream to keep the cleavage up but not at that painful price.

Maybe they need more plus size models actually donning these bras for hours on end, to see first hand, how it digs in to the flesh and leaves marks on the shoulders and under the breastbone.

How it feels restrictive and cuts into the skin and feels like a binding corset. Are we in the victorian era???

Gone are the times when I can buy a matching set because it doesn't correlate.

I miss those days. I could browse and pick up a set and be guaranteed to find a match.

Now I would just have to buy them separately and try to find a near match.

Maybe the world thinks fashion is just for the flat chested and skinny??

Pfffft. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D