Monday 13 December 2021

#BlogLife180 - Dancing the face brush off

I'm sorry about Friday's lack of post. Just felt a bit empty and uncreative.

I have started a short Christmas story for the festive season but I'm not sure how I'll end it..

I got up early today and waited two and half hours for a grocery shop from Iceland to arrive.

I could have had some extra sleep, had I known it was delayed. Felt like I was just drifting off to a deep sleep when the alarm went off.

I'm really not having a good lens day as they keep fogging up and my eyes are dry and watery at the same time.

I'll do my protein treatment tonight and hopefully they will better tomorrow.

I'm sure BT is having internet problems because mine was crashing all day.

Very frustrating trying to getting anything done. I reset the router twice and it seems okay now.

I'm hoping it stays normal now. I sorted something private out that was worrying me, had a small win which will take care of Christmas.

I feel a lot better about the expenses now and I got my vigorous dance workout done.

I was in a good mood so I slipped on a party jam I hadn't heard in ages and bopped my head and shook those wide hips for all they were worth while.....

I was doing my late night treatments. I brushed my teeth and then applied the face mask and face wash to my brush and scrubbed my face clean.

The brush wasn't spinning that much so I assume it's dead again but I'm sure I charged it recently.

Oh well back on it goes. I haven't used a moisturiser for months.

I don't even recall if I have used one this year. I don't think I need it.

My skin is soft and smooth and I like it being bare of a cream that sits heavily, no matter how "light" it claims to be.

I'll be writing less posts from now on. I'm busy and there is a lot to do.

Sorry about that. I need a break. I don't even know if I'll be blogging while I'm away.

I need to recharge my batteries. I hope you'll be doing the same during the holidays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D